JCSI tutor Joseph D’Agostino helps students learn these physics fundamentals:
- Newton’s First Law, Displacement, Velocity, Acceleration
- Newton’s Second Law, Single and Multi-Dimensional Forces, Vectors
- Newton’s Third Law, Action/Reaction
- Applications, Gravitation, Friction, Rotational Motion
- Conservation of Momentum—Impulse
- Energy—Kinetic, Work, Thermal
- Waves—Sound, Light, Matter
- Electricity and Magnetism—Static, Currents, Force Fields
- Electricity Applications—Electrical Components, Series, and Parallel Circuitry
- Solid State—Transistors, ICs
- Relativity—Special and General Overview
The list above is offered as a sample of topics and concepts based on the tutoring curriculum developed by JCSI Tutoring.
Contact JCSI Tutoring
For more information about Bucks County math tutor Joseph J. D’Agostino, or for answers to general questions about tutoring in all areas of math, SAT prep, ACT prep, statistics, English, Latin, French, and physics, please contact JCSI Tutoring today.